Since January 2016 Filodiritto Proceedings: a division specialised in the publication of international proceedings (see below the list of the volumes already published).
To display the published Proceedings, click here
Web of Science Index :
We are pleased to inform you that the following Proceedings have already been indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index by Thomson Reuters – Philadelphia, formerly ISI, and the following Journals have been accepted in Web of Science:
What we are doing now:
In collaboration with Prof. Dr. Mirjana Radovic-Markovic and Prof. Dr. Jovan Zivadinovic, Director of the Faculty of Business Economy and Entrepreneurship, Belgrade, Serbia, we are working on the publication of the journal “International Review”.
With Prof. Domagoj Cingula (Vadea d.o.o., Croatia) we are publishing the “Journal of Economic and Social Development”, providing DOI for each article.
Further, we are collaborating on the proceedings of IARIA-USA conferences 2017-2018 and IARIA-USA journals.
Filodiritto Publisher has been appointed to publish the following Proceedings and Journals:
1. Advances in the study of the Devonian, Carboniferous and Permian Research - From Basin fill to Mineral and Energy Resources (Kazan, Russian Federation, 19-23 September 2017)
2. International Conference of Life Sciences (Timisoara, Romania, 24-25 May 2018)
3. XI World Congress on Asthma, Allergy and COPD (Barcelona, Spain, 20-25 April 2018)
4. 6th Congress of the Ultrasound Society in Obstetrics and Gynecology + FETUS as a Patients + IAPM Meeting (Bucharest, Romania, 16-20 May 2018)
5. The National Conference in Otorhinolaryngology and Cervical and Facial Surgery (Arad, Romania, 6-9 June 2018)
6. 5th ACADEMOS Conference of the National School of Political and Administrative Studies (Bucharest, Romania, 14-17 June 2018)
7. IV National Congress of HPV + First Congress in Endometriosis (Bucharest, Romania, 14-16 June 2018)
8. Congress of Urogynecology and Pelviperienology ((Bucharest, Romania, 4-6 October 2018)
9. International Conference beliefs and Behaviors in Education and Culture (Timisoara, Romania, 23-25 June 2016)
All publications are ISBN/ISSN coded, according to the specific needs, and sent to be indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index / Web of Science, published by Thomson Reuters - Philadelphia, formerly Institute for Scientific Information - ISI/Clarivate. We can provide DOI too.
To request information or submit a paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Launched in 2001, Filodiritto (Filodiritto.com) is one of the first and leading Italian legal information portals as well as one of the most visited on the web with over 240,000 page views per month and over 1,500,000 page impressions. Since 2004 it has provided a free weekly information service through a newsletter that counts approximately 14,000 subscribers. Since its launch it has organised dozens of legal events and other professional events with Filodiritto Eventi, also under the trademark of Lexmeeting (lexmeeting.com). In 2008 Filodiritto Editore (Filodirittoeditore.com) a publisher specialised in law, legal, scientific and trade publications was launched. In January 2016 these activities continue with the launching of Filodiritto Proceedings a division specialised in the publication of international conference proceedings.